Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Im Enraged, But since the folks Im mad at are all over the Myspace...its not safe to post there, So You all can read my Hatin' instead


<----- Here is a example of my FX Makeup.


Here is a example of  my Competitions work------->

First off let me say, that I dont get alot of work. Jobs are few and far between. There's just no real market for what I do in this town. But, every once and awhile some stupid band music video gig pops up, and I am able to pay rent on time for once by getting it.  

Well Thanks to some other Hacks that I trained at one of the Local Haunted Houses...I am getting my jobs taken away. 
Normally, this wouldn't bother me; No Fuck that...It would bother me, but I would eventually get over it.

But not this time.....Because I know that I am infinitely better than this guy. And the only reason He has any work at all is Because I taught him a bit so he could work a stupid Haunted House Job making teenagers into Zombies.

I am so full of Hate!


2 comments:

  1. Darned thing messed up the pictures....Mine is the Good one on the Bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey disco ghost.. if i ever need you for some FX make up for my films would you be down??

    ReplyDelete