Monday, February 1, 2010

Aural Inspiration

What Kind of music do you guys and gals like to listen to while you're working on your art or being creative? What do you find is the best kind of music to create to? Do you listen to specific music? Or just the same music you like to listen to most of the time? Or do you not like to listen to music at all? What do you find helps you stay in the artistic mindset?

3 comments:

  1. I usually find myself listening to some Tom Waits, or 30's blue grass and blues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im usually watching tv on my computer while im messing around with photoshop, usually not new tv because I get distracted from the art, so it tends to be like old episodes of futurama and stuff. If I DO listen to music I try to keep it appropriate to the art, it helps with my mindset an example is like drawing something robotic listening to something like aphex twin or crystal castles or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally with brando on the tv thing. As long as i've seen it and it's funny that's usually the best option for me.

    ReplyDelete